Thursday, September 3, 2026

3 September - Sort & Simplify... but who's passing the story on when the story keepers going so quickly.!?!?


The Rock'nRide@5 

and 
Supper Sounds 
w/ your host
Brother Brown 
and... 
Downtown Brother Brown

on 

wART 95.5 FM LP
and streaming round the world on...


first...
for you forto shake off the the days blues, work angst, and ride smoothly into your evening...
The Rock'nRide@5
1961 Automobile Blues Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnin'
2026 Chance Encounters The Menzingers Everything I Ever Saw
2026 THUM Violet Grohl Be Sweet To Me
2026 In The Stars The Rolling Stones Foreign Tongues
2026 Punching the Flowers Death Cab for Cutie I Built You A Tower
2026 Never Alone Dead Pioneers & The Interrupters Wagon Burner
2026 NO KINGS HERE! Gang of Four NO KINGS HERE! - Single
1992 Rudderless (Remastered) The Lemonheads It's a Shame About Ray (30th Anniversary Edition)


then later on... 

Supper Sounds 
what you heard...

1967 Do I Move You? Nina Simone
2026 I CARE (FAYE WEBSTER VERSION) Turnstile & Faye Webster
2026 2SIDED Arlo Parks
2026 Starlight Cannons
2026 LIGHT DESIGN (BLOOD ORANGE VERSION) Turnstile & Blood Orange
2026 DREAMING (BRANDON WOODY VERSION) Turnstile & Brandon Woody
2026 All I Did Was Dream of You (feat. The MarĂ­as) beabadoobee
2026 Scars U2
2026 In Love with the Quiet Rising Appalachia
2026 I’m People Hiss Golden Messenger
2026 Any Old Fool Thee Sacred Souls
2026 I Feel Hope Coming Alabama Shakes
2026 Beautiful People Jill Scott
2026 Tea Time Alabama Shakes
2025 Food For The Flames Mamas Gun
2026 Nothing Comes Easy Joy Oladokun
2026 Dizzy's Scat Intro Dizzy Gillespie
2026 Running Michelle David & The True-Tones
2026 Sho Be Do Be Do ( I Love You ) Alton Ellis
2026 You Can Hate Me Now (feat. Madeline Edwards) Devon Gilfillian
2026 Stone Prince
2026 Monday Otis Kane, Aaron Childs & The Dreamers
2026  Tears Dry (Alternative Demo) Amy Winehouse
1966         Don't Want to be hurt anymore Patsy Todd & Stranger cole
2026 Rainbows Allison Russell
2026 26-2     Faye Carol
1956 Supper Time Carmen McRae



Tune in Thursdays @ 6 and Saturdays @ 11 
for more...
spinning sounds that... 
move you... 
groove you....
and... 
Soothe you... 

Grab that tv dinner out of that ol' radar range that you just got back from Baker's Hardware up the street... 
And get comfey in that family room...
Feeling that nice black coal heat... just up from Mr Howard down at Coal Feed...  
I know know not time to I's got to run Ms. Ramsey, Mr Ponder, 
There' GoodStuff on the ol' wirless
Supper Sounds!
I know, I know Mr. Penland... just back from Sodom?  I sure do love Sodom - real purdy out there on her ol' porch.... 
Sir Amberg... brother I's gots no time for photos - but you and your lady's are most beautiful and I will always cherish the hugs... THE LOVE... THE REAL LOVE whilst we were pretzeling up Magic Town with the Magical Lonsome Mtn Guru Witch Goddess Allison. 
I'll wave at Rob, Dave, David, Thomas, Anne, Jerry, Ben, Laura... oh my. I gots' to learn to wave with my left! 
Sister & Brother Whitlock!  So much love for y'all... You know we sure are longs way from People's Grocery and Cheesburger a plenty's are'nt!  
Oh my!  There's more!! I love all y'all and I am so sorry for missing... 
Pete, Lin, Lee,Larry, Rick, Connie, Lori, Susan, Jennifer, Jennifer, and jennifer, and Dagmar...  
Dagmar!?  No no it's far!  
I mean it right up corkscrew... Oh jeeze you got go up corks screw you aint never getting home in time for... 
But I need to... I needs... what!?  
I needs those spinning sounds that... 
move you, 
groove you, 
and soothe 
She told me one night while I was peeing... You were peeing... Ye'm I was peeing in that ol train station you know the one... the one where she didn't matter if you's black, white, pink, purple, rainbow... didn't matter if you had a crew... dreads... or beads...  
no they knew  and it was because of her... 
she told you what... 
she told me that those fella's and fella's like yourself I have got to step up! 
Well ms Franklin... I sure am trying... I am here you hear! Over there an that there caboose... 
Well one day my dear, you mark my words, that river is gonna take that there caboose, this depot, and some of the people in it... Well shit it's gonna probably take me! 
No mam that river don't take folks like you folks like you live on forever... 
Forever in the Voices of Madison County... 
But Ms. Pat, I love you... but this hot dog is starting to get cold and I am about to be playing some dead AIR on
Supper Sounds.... 

 C*O*M*M*U*N*I*T*Y ~ P*O*W*E*R*E*D ~ RADIO !  



comments: DowntownBrotherBrown@gmail.com or text 828-649-7633


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big hugs and lots of thanks for participating and leaving your comment!

3 September - Sort & Simplify... but who's passing the story on when the story keepers going so quickly.!?!?

The Rock'nRide@5  and  Supper Sounds  w/ your host Brother Brown  and...  Downtown Brother Brown on  wART 95.5 FM LP and streaming roun...